Looking for a Career in Digital?!
We list most of our open positions below but we’re always hiring digital stars, so if you don’t see any positions, but you think you’d fit in, then please say hello to email@example.com. If you make it to the interview process then expect it to be a lot like working life at Get Work – challenging but fun. Wear whatever you like!
Life at Get Work
We’re a rather unconventional company, we do have a few ground rules, but the rest of our culture is dictated by you!
- You are the culture
- Be fair, honest and transparent
- Don’t be a meanie
- Friends make better teams
- Get smart things done
Sorry to be a downer but no recruiters, no remote workers, no exceptions!
We’re looking for a support specialist to learn, grow and ultimately become a service leader within our company.
To begin with, you’ll be tasked with exploring and troubleshooting customer issues, usually over the phone, with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. You will be assigned both technical and non-technical cases, so it’s important that you have a firm grasp of PPC and a proven background in customer care. On top of this, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical details to non-tech savvy customers. In addition, you must have strong analytic, problem solving, and research skills to sufficiently address issues even if the solutions aren’t immediately obvious.
- Communicate with existing customers via phone, chat and email.
- Onboard customers into the Get Work family.
- Introduce customers to Get Work’s software.
- Answer questions about our company and capabilities.
- Work closely with other teams to deliver information to clients.
- Provide status updates as and when required.
Who We’re Looking For
- A digital leader of the future.
- Someone with the potential to produce truly game-changing work.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing, customer care and web design.
- A pro-active, charismatic, and consultative approach to working with clients.
- Project management and organisational skills are important.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Even better listening skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- A friendly, cheerful and warm personality.
- Someone that enjoys “taking care” of clients.
- Extremely reliable, responsible, and responsive.
- Always looking for ways to improve workflows and processes.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- A healthy level of perfectionism.
- Experience working with customer service tools such as Intercom, Slack, WeTransfer, etc. a plus!
- Coachable attitude with the desire to always be improving.
Why Join Get Work
- Work with an awesome, talented and hard-working group of developers, marketers and leaders who truly care about what they do.
- An opportunity to get in at the ground floor; within an exciting, forward-thinking company with huge growth potential.
- A platform to become the best at what you do and make your own rules.
- We’ll give you autonomy and genuine responsibility.
- An overly competitive wage.
- Possible bonuses and raises based on performance.
- Constructive feedback.
- An encouraging environment for personal and professional growth.
- You’ll be appreciated and valued as more than just “a cog in the machine”.
- Know that the people you work with truly care about your well being, fulfillment and happiness.
- We’ll push you out of your comfort zone.
- We’ll encourage you to learn every day.
- You’ll have a load of fun!
To apply; send an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org